Manage your website’s performance.
7 SEO Content Management Tools
Manage your SEO content.
Writing content for your business or as a freelancer. The 7 SEO content management tools below can help you get your content seen.
1. Brand Monitoring SEO Management Tools
Firstly discover your brand mentions online with this these SEO content management tools manage all of your content SEO tasks, as well as keep tabs on your competition’s content campaigns with the Content SEO Management Tools. Pick out any weak spots in your marketing and additionally discover new partnership opportunities.
Furthermore track and analyze your mentions which will enable you to assess your PR and your marketing efforts. Along with being able to measure your estimated reach you will be able to find link building and promotion opportunities. Track your and your competition’s brand mentions. See the estimated reach, analyze mention sentiment, track referral traffic. Evaluate PR effectiveness.
Assess your overall brand reputation. Identify weak points in your marketing. Find partnership opportunities. Identify mention sentiment. Analyze mentioning resource authority. Track any industry topic discussed online. Track progress of your set campaign goals.
react to people’s feedback.
Furthermore evaluate the effectiveness of your PR or marketing efforts. Assess how your complete or active campaigns are performing.
Convert mentions into backlinks. Begin partnerships with media influencers. identify the top influencers. See questions about industry trends.
Find your competition, or your brand. Find the top blogs in your industry. Analyze their share of mentions. Compare your and your competitors’ mention trends.
Furthermore track up to 10 resources. Discover the mention trends of industry. Track the mention trends of keywords. In addition track the mention trends of products and identify spikes.
More information on brand monitoring tool.
2. What Is A SEO Content Audit Tool?
Firstly conduct content audits. Spot weak content and see target page metrics Edit and update your older articles Organize your audits and use Google Analytics and Search Console data Organize and export the results of your content in an XLSX file.
In addition keep track of the target pages and metrics. Track your own sets of URLs under selected metrics. Spot old articles getting few views.
identify old pages that need editing. Assess relatively new pages for improvement. See short articles that need to be edited. Estimate the time and effort needed to perfect each set.
Determine the parameters you want your pages grouped by and create custom sets. Stay in control at every point of your content’s lifecycle. Set tasks to be done to each analyzed page. Send the tasks to your Trello or Google Calendar. Analyze content versions and their metrics.
Moreover compare and choose the version that performs best. Export all results in an XLSX file. Determine the parameters that you want to group your set of pages by and analyze them in sets.
More information on content audit tool.
3. What Is A SEO Content Marketing Calendar Tool?
Firstly see your plans and stay in control of your campaigns Set weekly deadlines and goals Share files and add comments. Create recurring activities. Create a checklist of steps to complete. Attach documents and set due dates. Migrate plans from other calendars.
In addition manage your content calendar and marketing campaigns. Collaborate with your colleagues easily. Track your campaigns performance. Get a bird’s eye view of your activities.
Set weekly deadlines and goals, share files and add comments. Create recurring activities on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. Create a checklist of steps to complete for each task. Attach relevant documents, add tags to organize your activities. Furthermore migrate plans from other calendars with iCalendar.
In addition establish transparent collaboration within the team. Track the current status of the activity they are involved in. Share your calendar with your team. Check the history section to see all the changes. Set up email notifications on task changes. Understand exactly what works and what doesn’t. Make informed decisions and readjust your strategy.
Thirdly assess the state of your active campaigns. Add or change your planned activities. In addition rack the traffic by source, goal completion rate, sessions, and bounce rate. Share your calendar with your client or boss. Export all your activities to PDF. Save your campaign as a template.
More information on marketing calendar tool.
4. What Is A SEO Content Management Post Tracking Tool?
Firstly Get access to the performance metrics of any article, track your posts as well as your competitors’ content. This tool allows you add up to five keywords per article, see whether your posts rank and how high on Google’s top 100. Track external content, analyze the effectiveness of that content and make adjustments to your strategy.
Track social engagement metrics, backlink count, referral traffic and daily keyword rankings. Monitor the performance of articles published. Track posts published on other websites. See posts published on on competitor’s sites. in addition discover key metrics for up to 50 articles. Check, social shares, backlinks, estimated reach, referral traffic. furthermore detect the best performing of your external articles.
Compare different publishing resources. Assess the most effective tactics of your competitors. Add up to 5 keywords per article. See how high your posts rank for these in Google’s top 100. Track content performance to analyze the effectiveness of external content. In addition find the and metrics recalculated daily. Furthermore see metrics for referral traffic, visibility trend, shares growth, backlink trend.
Analyze graphs, filtered by data type and time period. Check overall referral traffic, shares, backlinks and estimated reach of your articles. Filter articles by resources, author, tag, referral traffic, or estimated reach.
More information on post tracking tool.
5. What Is A SEO Content Template Tool?
Focus on SEO before any text is written by using SEO content template. Get a custom SEO template for your content. Discover if your competition are using the same keywords you are. Generate a brief template for your target keywords. Get custom SEO recommendations. Find custom SEO recommendations for your copy.
Choose location to get a custom SEO template. Receive a list of related keywords. See a list of domains to get backlinks from. In addition discover the recommended readability for your copy. See the suggested content length. Moreover see basic SEO recommended tips.
Discover how your competition use keywords. How your competitors use your target keywords in their articles. Analyze what content brings your rivals to the Google top 10. In addition see how to use the keywords you want to rank for. Export your briefs and send them to your copywriters. Moreover get a list of articles ranking high for the same target keyword. Analyze your copy’s SEO friendliness.
More information on SEO content template tool.
6. What Is A SEO Writing Assistant Content management Tool?
See if your copy complies with ranking requirements before you publish. Get a list of actionable SEO recommendations. Check for readability, and if you are communicating with your audience for ranking. Check for content originality and uniqueness.
- check your content for SEO friendliness and originality online.
- type your target keywords for a copy to get a list of actionable SEO recommendations.
- use recommended keywords to enrich your text.
- include semantically related keywords.
- make sure you don’t overuse certain keywords.
- find keywords used too frequently in your text.
- use alt attributes properly.
- add alt attributes to your images.
- check for links that are not broken.
- find broken links in your text.
- check your text for perfectly structured for target keywords.
- make adjustments to your copy’s readability.
- analyzes your copy’s complexity.
- compares it to an average score for your top 10 rivals in Google.
- calculate the approximate reading time of your copy.
- optimize your title.
- check to see if your copy is easy to read.
- identify hard to read sentences, long words, and paragraphs.
- check to see if copy complies with your overall brand voice.
- use the preferable tone of voice goal — casual, neutral or formal.
- see your most casual and most formal sentences.
- modify your copy to suit the overall tone of the piece.
- check your content for originality and check for plagiarism.
- find a unique angle for popular and well-covered topics.
- check that content written by freelance writers is original.
- detect the total percentage of copied words in your text.
- identify original sources of content from across the internet.
- check your own content for originality.
- monitor the work of your freelance or in-house copywriters.
- More information on SEO assistant writing tool .
7. What Is A SEO Content Management Topic Research Tool?
Create a competitive content plan focused on your reader’s interests and needs needs. Get dozens of topics and analyze the potential of each. Streamlines your topic idea, headline and content research. Find the questions people are asking and gaps in the content of your competition.
- find engaging content ideas based on your audience’s needs.
- discover new topics to create winning content.
- create a competitive content plan.
- find dozens of topics and analyze their potential.
- find the most popular topics.
- discover the most engaging headlines.
- find the most popular questions people ask.
- perform content gap analysis.
- sort topics by search volume.
- see the toughest keywords to compete for.
- find the most efficient topics.
- discover specific topics by location.
- find the most popular and relevant ideas in your area.
- find trending topics in your field.
- Find hot topics that are trending.
- find searches related to your seed topic.
- discover more ideas for creating content.
- find the most shared headlines around a topic.
- find content that resonates with your target audience.
- find the best headlines based on the number of backlinks.
- answer questions your clients they have.
- find topics that your competitors’ rank for.
- check which subtopics are covered on your competitors’ website.
- More information on topic research tool.
This site contains third party affiliate links. If anyone clicks on one of those links and makes a purchase we could earn a commission. This is at no extra cost to anyone. I also donate twenty percent to our local food banks. Thank you in advance.
Not sure what affiliate marketing is and is it good for consumers? Read this