Orgnization for your small business
Small Shop Setup
Have a woodworking business or hobby?
Do you need more space for your home business?
Learn how to get organized.
Small Shop Setup
This digital learning product is for those who are struggling with buying tools, setting up a workshop and practicing your craft.
In addition you will learn trade habits, countless techniques, tools and layouts that the author has tried. Furthermore all of that has come together to make this hobby exactly what you knew it could be.
Ralph Chapman, the author of this product, offers the following facts for this product.
These Common Questions Are Answered:
- How much money do you really need to setup a woodworking workshop?
- Is your space too small for a functional workshop?
- What are the bare minimum tools you will need to create basic wood projects?
- How to avoid buying bad quality tools that will just crap out in the first year?
- Do you need to go ultra-high end tools to ensure a long-lasting tool?
- What critical factors are needed to setup a proper workshop?
The big DIY box stores, and online stores, won’t give you the best price on quality tools like you think they do! Discover the secret tool source that can save you at least 70% off their prices.
People’s Confusion Of Exactly What Tools To Buy
The author has identified these issues hobbyists face.
- They are afraid of getting bad quality tools. In addition are they wasting their hard earned money on something that would stop working within a year.
- They are afraid of overspending and buying something that they would never even use.
- They are confused about which tools they need to have. And furthermore, which tools they can do without.
The best advice you can get on buying tools is from the people that use them. If you don’t know a woodworker, then possibly someone you know might. Try to get a professional’s advice if you can.
The top four bad tools are discussed along with acquiring tools through the following methods…
- Fake Or Paid Reviews
- Old Tools Sold As “Good Condition”
- Buying Too Many Tools At Once
- Buying Cheap
- Big Box Stores
Get A Free Report For Tools
Discover the 20 most essential tools for any workshop of any budget. Opting in to their email list will get you this free report.
Get it here.
Setting Up Your Small Shop
The author’s 46 page illustrated book contains 6 modules, including the following…
– #1: Tool Selection
– #2: Space Selection
– #3: Shop Layouts
– #4:Electricity, Lighting and Sound Proofing
– #5:Heating, Cooling, Ventilation & Dust
– #6:Workshop Safety
The author also states that a 10″ x 6″ space is all you need. A well organized functional shop.
There are many testimonials. In addition there are also images of shops set up buy people who have purchased the product.
You get two bonuses when you purchase.
– Free Bonus #1: The Workshop Cheat List ($50 value)
– Free Bonus #2: Deal Alert Service ($120 Value)
As of this writing the price was $39us.
See our affiliate disclosure below.
Visit the Small Shop Setup Site
This site contains third party affiliate links. If anyone clicks on one of those links and makes a purchase we could earn a commission. This is at no extra cost to anyone. I also donate twenty percent to our local food banks. Thank you in advance.
Not sure what affiliate marketing is and is it good for consumers? Read this